EAST WELLINGTON – The East Wellington Family Health Team is hold free virtual workshops through the month of September.
– Sept. 1, 2 to 3pm, Understanding pre-diabetes.
– Sept. 22, noon to 2pm, CBT for Anxiety and Depression. This is a six-week series that runs on Tuesdays until Oct. 27;
– Sept. 23, 7 to 8pm, Relaxation & Stress Management. This is a six-week series that runs Wednesdays until Oct. 28;
– Sept. 23, 10 to 11am, Diabetes – Cold and Flu, What to do; and
– Oct. 1 noon to 2pm, Calming Difficult Emotions Group: Practical skills to respond to stressful situations. This is a seven-week series that runs Fridays until Nov. 12.
To register, visit www.ewfht.ca or call 519-833-7576 ext. 367. Participants will need access to a computer, tablet or smart phone but do not need a camera.
Participants will need an email address for registration and to access the webinar.