GUELPH – The Upper Grand District School Board has approved a number of principal and vice principal appointments and transfers at secondary schools, effective Sept. 1.
Principal transfers include the following:
- Deidre Wilson, from Westside SS to Erin DHS;
- Audra Cook, from Youth Options/ECPP to Orangeville DSS;
- Stephen Gayfer, from Erin DHS to Youth Options/ECPP; and
- Pat Hamilton, from Orangeville DSS (currently acting superintendent) to
principal at Westside SS.
Principal appointments include:
- James Cako, from acting principal at Orangeville DSS to Principal at Guelph CV;
- Steve Wynen, from acting principal at Secondary Remote School to principal at Secondary Remote School; and
- Heather Pierce, from VP at Centennial CVI to acting principal at Centennial CVI.
Vice principal Joe Burns has been transferred from the Secondary Remote School to Centennial CVI.
Vice principal appointments include:
- Melissa McDowall, from temporary VP at Secondary Remote School to VP at Secondary Remote School;
- Chris Fiddes, from teacher at CCVI to temporary VP at CCVI; and
- Jane Godbold, from temporary VP at ODSS to VP at ODSS.