NORTH WELLINGTON – The Seniors Centre of Excellence is offering the following programs in the upcoming months.
– Mount Forest: Friendship Circle. Tuesdays, 10:30am. Pentecostal Church, 259 Fergus St. S.;
– Drayton: coming soon! Coffee Group every 2nd Thursday, 10:30am. Selah Centre, 24 Wood Street. Beginning Jan. 12;
– Palmerston: “Muffin Mondays,” every Monday at 10am. United Church. 215 James Street; and
– Palmerston: SCE Coffee Group, last Wednesday of the month, 10am. United Church, 215 James Street.
(In case of inclement weather, if school buses are not running in North Wellington, the dining programs are cancelled, too.)
– Palmerston: Dec. 21. Palmerston United Church. 215 James Street. Doors open at 11:30am. Lunch served at noon.
Speaker: Ian Evans, Extreme Adventurer – “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
– Palmerston Community Centre, weekdays, 8:30 to 9:30am;
– Harriston Community Centre: weekdays, 8:30 to 9:30am;
– Mount Forest & District Sports Complex, Walk-A-Doodle-Do, Thursdays, 9:30 to 11am;
– Arthur Arena, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 to 11:00am. (Coffee hour from 10 to 11am)
– Drayton PMD Arena, cost: $3. Mondays, 10am to noon; Wednesdays, 10am to noon and 7 to 8:30pm; and Friday, 10am to noon. Contact Amy Grose email@example.com.
There are also exercise classes, regular card games like euchre and bridge, and zoom lectures. Visit mapleton.ca/living-here/senior-services/seniors-centre-for-excellence.