There’s plenty going on to keep seniors busy, productive and actively engaged.
The Seniors’ Centre for Excellence has the following events going on:
The fun happens at this writing group on the third Wednesday of each month at 7pm. Email Doris at email@example.com to get the link to join.
– in Clifford at Clifford United Church, Monday and Friday at 9am;
– in Harriston at Knox Presbyterian Church, Tuesday at 11:15am and Thursday at 11am;
– in Fergus at Melville United Church, Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 and 10:30am;
– in Holstein at the Optimist Centre, Monday and Thursday at 9am;
– in Drayton at Drayton Reformed Church, Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:30 am;
– in Mount Forest at the Legion, Monday and Wednesday at 10:45am;
– in Elora at the Pentecostal Church, Tuesday and Thursday at 1pm; and
– in Arthur at Seniors’ Hall, Wednesday from 10 to 11am. Contact Kelly Gee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free walking programs
– Palmerston Community Centre, weekdays, 8:30 to 9:30am;
– Harriston Community Centre, weekdays, 8:30 to 9:30am;
– Clifford Arena, weekdays, 10 to 11am and Mondays and Thursdays, 7 to 8pm;
– Arthur Arena, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am to noon.
– Pet Rescue with guest Hobo Haven on June 21 at 10:30am;
– Living with Congestive Heart Failure with guest RN Jenny Bults on June 23 at 2pm;
– Giving Back with guest Stuart Husk on June 28 at 10:30am.
– Outhouse, B.O. and Bad Breath with guest Kevin Thomas on June 30 at 2pm.
For more information call the Seniors’ Centre for Excellence at 519-638-1000.