ELORA – The Elora Singers Hope and Refuge concert premieres on YouTube on Nov. 14 at 8pm.
“A program of beautiful and contemplative music for the times in which we are living with an introduction to The Hope of Loving by American composer Jake Runestad,” officials say in a press release.
The program also includes:
– Edward Elgar – Lux aeterna;
– Ola Gjeilo – Sacred Heart (Ubi Caritas III);
– Eriks Ešenvalds – Translation;
– Jonathan Dove – In Beauty May I Walk;
– Dolly Parton – Light of a Clear Blue Morning; and
– Layton’s Letter a stunning setting of Jack Layton’s inspiring words from his “Letter to Canadians,” by The Elora Singers’ own Jeff Enns.
Hope and Refuge will be available to view from Nov. 14 to Dec. 4.
The Elora Singers are offering variable ticket prices, providing an opportunity for audience members to pay what they are able, based on their current circumstances.
The prices range from $60, $40 and $25.
The Singers ask ticket purchasers to consider how many people in the household will be watching the stream and pay what they would normally for a live concert.
The Elora Singers are also offering a $15 special for students and arts workers.
Ticket purchasers can also leave an additional donation at checkout.
To purchase tickets visit https://bit.ly/2IoMLbU.