CENTRE WELLINGTON – On one night, in one location, all Centre Wellington residents will have an opportunity to meet with the staff and project team members on major township initiatives.
The Key Projects Open House will take place on Nov. 5 from 6 to 8pm at the Centre Wellington Community Sportsplex in Fergus.
“This will be our fourth Key Projects Open House, and I am extremely excited for staff to showcase all of our major ongoing and upcoming projects to residents, ensuring they are informed and have a say,” said Mayor Kelly Linton. “This is an awesome opportunity to connect with staff and learn how your tax dollars are hard at work.”
The open house style will allow residents to learn and inquire about key projects, participate in surveys and gather information on what matters the most to them.
Key projects showcased include:
– 2019 OLG allocation;
– 2020 budget;
– bridge 24-P (Third Line) replacement;
– bridge 24-WG and 4-WG class environmental assessment;
– Centre Wellington Community Foundation Vital Signs Report;
– council’s Strategic Plan;
– Cultural Heritage Landscape Study;
– Elora Street (Fergus) reconstruction;
– Elora Cemetery options;
– Forfar Park concept design;
– Municipal bylaw vompliance;
– Princess Street (Elora) reconstruction; and
– Wellington Street and Cuthbert Street (Elora) watermain replacements
For more information about this evening and the major projects showcased, visit www.connectcw.ca.