MINTO – Chalmers Fuels recently announced a donation of $25,000 to local hospital foundations within the company’s delivery area, including three in Wellington County.
“This year we need to show solidarity. We wanted to show support for healthcare workers and infrastructure that is keeping our communities safe and well,” said Chalmers Fuels president Nick Brouwer.
“It’s our way of saying “thank you” – we see the work you are doing and we appreciate you doing it.”
On behalf of the company and its employees and customers, Chalmers Fuels has donated $5,000 each to:
– Palmerston and District Hospital Foundation;
– Mount Forest Louise Marshall Hospital Foundation;
– Groves Memorial Hospital Foundation (Centre Wellington);
– Hanover and District Hospital Foundation; and
– Listowel Memorial Hospital Foundation.
Founded in 1962 and based in Teviotdale, Chalmers Fuels is distributor of Shell fuels, lubricants and propane for home, farm and business.